EAST AFRICA CHARITABLE PROJECTS FUND (EACPF)
The mission of EACPF is: to raise and distribute donations for the benefit of select charitable and pro-life projects or organizations in East Africa* for the benefit of poor, sick, disabled, orphaned or other needy individuals. This non-profit corporation will not engage in prohibited political or legislative activity.
In support of this mission, EACPF will:
1) solicit donations through personal letters, slideshow presentations, parish bulletins, and other low-cost, or no-cost fundraising activities; and
2) distribute those donations to select charitable and pro-life projects or organizations which are sponsored, represented and/or administered either by Roman Catholic priests, consecrated religious, or other agencies of the Roman Catholic Church in East Africa, who are in good standing in their respective dioceses or religious congregations.
* For the purpose of this non-profit corporation, East Africa will be understood to include the countries of Burundi, Kenya, Rwanda, Sudan, Tanzania and Uganda.
This revision was approved by the Board of Directors of EACPF
on March 21, 2019, and it amends the Mission Statement dated
June 21, 2014.
THE CHARITABLE PROJECTS OF EACPF
- Immaculate Heart of Mary KIU (Kampala International University) Catholic Chaplaincy Pro-life Club – (Kampala, Uganda) informs students about pro-life issues, and trains them to defend human life from conception until natural death.
- Scholarship Fund for Philosophy Students of Contemplative Evangelizers of the Heart of Christ – (Nairobi, Kenya) provides financial assistance for seminarians in the school of philosophy so that they can continue their studies for the priesthood.
- Holistic HIV/AIDS Prevention and Management – (Fort Portal, Uganda) provides counseling for the prevention or transmission of malaria and HIV/AIDS, and humanitarian aid and scholastic assistance for poor children and orphans.
- Rwenzori Pro-life & Childcare Foundation (PROCAF) Uganda – (Fort Portal, Uganda) promotes family and pro-life values through training programs and radio broadcasts, and provides material assistance for orphans and other poor children.
- Mazzoldi Community College – (Mbarara, Uganda) provides vocational skills and life skills for underprivileged adults in order for them to earn a decent living through employment or self-employment.
- AfriCan Educate – (Bucandura, Uganda) provides tuition, basic necessities and education for orphans and poor children, and educates them concerning the dangers of being radicalized.
- Jean Bosco Orphanage and Pro-life Maternity Ward for Unwed Mothers – (Gitarama, Rwanda) provides necessities and educational opportunities for orphans, and a maternity ward for unwed mothers and those in crisis pregnancy.
- Kabarole Development Initiative Organization for the Youth (KADIOFY)- (Fort Portal, Uganda) provides pro-life counseling and HIV/AIDS testing for single and young mothers; and services for orphans and vulnerable children (OVC), and people with disabilities (PWD).
- Pro-life Values and Zero HIV/AIDS Through Chastity –(Gulu, Uganda) empowers youth and communities to reject the anti-life, Culture of Death values and adhere to genuine Christian values for the benefit of strong marriages and families, and to defend human life.
- OCIBA Children’s Right to Education (OCRE) – (Kampala, Uganda) supports the education of needy children by enrolling them in an education program and assisting them with the necessary tuition payments and other educational needs.
Like us on Facebook @eacpf